Saturday, May 9, 2009

2009 State Fair Registration Time!

May 1 marked the first day of 2009 State Fair online registration. I gathered all my recipes and notes together and completed my registration today. The final tally: 21 entries. I'm hoping to win at least 8 ribbons. I am challenging myself and trying some new recipes and entering difficult categories, so I may not reach my goal, but I'm excited to try!

If anyone out there likes to bake, I hope you enter the competition! The minimum age for entry is 14, and you can have up to 25 entries.

http://www.mnstatefair.org/pages/creative_activities.html

Be proud of what you can create!

1 comment:

Kiyi Kiyi said...

Hi! I really enjoyed reading your blog!
I'm thinking about entering a few things in our local county fair this next month, so it was fun to read about your experience.